Manage Your Content or There Won’t Be Any
If you struggle with creating content, wonder what you should be writing about, or fear of sharing your thoughts on the page — Creating Captivating Content will help you.
With over 25 years of writing experience in everything from fishing to steel bridges and golfing to hiking – I have hundreds of thousands of words under my belt. My writing has appeared in Boys’ Life and Backpacking magazines, in internal Fortune 100 companies’ communications, and in my best-selling book 60 Hikes within 60 Miles Cincinnati.
In a crowded market, learn how you can make your business a sparkling unicorn. Create engaging content to take control of your sales funnel, so your business doesn’t suffer from boom and bust cash flow.
No rocket science or woo-woo magic involved. You’ll take simple actions that will increase your sales funnel. Stop the feast and famine business model by taking this hands-on how-to content generation workshop to improve your social media results.
This ultimate guide (no pressure on me…none at all) contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious best practices of creating content that captivates and resonates with your audience.
Creating Captivating Content covers ways to overcome the fear of writing and being judged. It’s about designing a system to prevent overwhelm, imposter-syndrome, and procrastination. It’s about getting your message out to the world and not passing out from fear or anxiety. It’s about knowing what you are going to say AND how you are going to say it.
By using these techniques I have generated millions in sales for my clients as well as become a bestselling author.
Creating Captivating Content will help you plan your communications throughout the year and that will:
• Save you the pain of writer’s block while shutting down self-doubt.
• Help you to increase traffic because you will be consistently posting content that is relevant to your audience.
• Increase the quantity and quality of work you accomplish.
• Decrease the amount of time you will need to produce this work because you will know exactly what you need to do. You’ll now have time to hike with the kids, go to dinner with your spouse, or perch on your porch and ponder.
• Decrease the amount of time you spend procrastinating or following red herrings because you will have a defined path to follow.
The Guide to Creating Captivating Content on Your Own is over 40 pages that guide you from overcoming imposter syndrome to creating content that engages your audience.
Hundreds of entrepreneurs, bloggers, writers, marketing professionals, public relations agents, and business owners have attended my live Creating Captivating Content workshops and now I’m making it available to you!
Click HERE to buy now.
Or this pretty red button… (Be like Fargo! The Eureka Fargo.)
This would be funnier if I could figure out how to change the color of the red button…
Or this pretty red button…